- To value each individual
- Provide a happy, stimulating and secure teaching and learning environment
- Enable each individual to reach their full potential
- Offer equality of opportunity
- Encourage respect in all areas
- Develop and encourage the desire to learn
- Promote independence and responsibility
- Provide an awareness and experience of the Christian faith
- Provide clear and concise communication with the school and the wider community
- Develop within the child a reflective approach to life and sensitivity to all God's creations
We developed our Ethos and Mission Statement in 2013 and our school logo was re-designed by the children.
To celebrate the launch of our new Ethos and Mission Statement and the re-branding of our school we had Rainbow Day!
Take a look through the slideshow to see what exciting activities we did to learn and understand what our school means to us.